ALL TYPES OF DRAIN CLEANING & DRAIN SERVICES
Drain Cleaning Toronto
Do you need drain cleaning in Toronto? Of all the conveniences in the last 100 years that homeowners have taken for granted, one of the biggest has to be indoor plumbing. Every private and public building in the westernized world has indoor toilets and plumbing, and people assume they will work like magic when needed. How do you handle clogged drains? In most cases, the best solution is to call an experienced and licensed plumber for drain cleaning in Toronto.
Benefits of Working with a Licensed Plumber on Clogged Drains for Drain Cleaning:
- Understands local and federal plumbing codes – At New Canadian Drain & Plumbing, our plumbers and support staff are well versed in the National Plumbing Code of Canada so you do not have to worry about what kinds of permits are required or regulations are in place. The code spells out requirements for new draining and venting systems, cleaning clogged drains, water service pipes, and provides diagrams and other support material to help us do the job right from the beginning.
- We carry the right tools – If you have ever been stuck under a sink with leaky pipes and said, “Wow, I sure could use a … yoke vise right about now,” have no fear. We have all the tools necessary to get the job done so you will not have to buy or rent them yourself. From different kinds of wrenches and pliers to pipe cutters to reamers, we have them all — in stock, on every service vehicle we send on a job. No matter what type of plumbing issue you are having — from clogged drains to prepping a basement for a new bathroom — we are licensed, knowledgeable, and ready to take on any of your plumbing needs. This is another benefit of working with a licensed plumber.
- We are licensed, bonded, and insured – With cheap online bulletin boards, chat rooms, and classified advertising, it is easy to find someone promoting himself as a plumbing expert. But you get what you pay for when someone says he can clean clogged drains on the cheap. Why? Because many of these “professionals” were never licensed or insured, to begin with, or let their licensing expire for different reasons – meaning they can charge significantly less for their services. At New Canadian Drain and Plumbing, you can rest assured that we assume all risk for the job and are insured to take care of expenses if an accident happens.
Finally, at New Canadian Drain & Plumbing, we are experts not only at cleaning clogged drains, but also when it comes to water service installation and replacement, drain relining, waterproofing, fixing leaky basements, and many other plumbing issues the average homeowner may experience.
Our professional technicians can be dispatched immediately to your home or business anytime, day or night if an emergency plumbing problem occurs.
- Cleaning waste runs from floor drains, toilets, sinks, urinals, bathtubs, and showers, in pipes from 1/2′ to 10′
- Breaking up drain blockages to relieve basement flooding.
- Drain cleaning Toronto and clearing drain blockages up to 200 feet.
A drain snake is a flexible auger used to dislodge clogs in plumbing. The plumber’s snake or drain snake is usually reserved for difficult clogs that can not be fixed with a plunger. Plumbers use it to clear a clogged drainpipe or sanitary sewer. One of our specialists at New Canadian Drain & Plumbing will clear drains with a snake machine.
Camera Inspection to locate your drain problem to identify the exact nature and location of any obstruction in the sewer system. Our submersible camera travels through the pipe providing a clear video image of the pipes interior and its progress is viewed on a monitor.
Cost-Effective and Efficient
One of our specialists will diagnose your drain problem with a Camera Machine and provide a cost-efficient and speedy solution to all the problems within the drain systems.
Camera Inspection Inside Drain Line
After a number of years of using the same drains, they can begin to smell or drain less efficiently. This is especially true for kitchen sinks where food particles build up. Thankfully, New Canadian Drain does drain cleaning in Toronto that you can take advantage of. What, exactly, are the benefits of having your drain professionally cleaned?
Benefits of Drain Cleaning:
IT WORKS BETTER
Many people often don’t notice how their drains become less efficient over time. It’s easy to miss when the changes in draining ability are so gradual. Whether you notice or not, we’re here to tell you that if you’ve gone years using the same drain without having it cleaned, it’s not doing its job as well as when it was new.
Grease and food particles that get washed down the kitchen drain begin to line the insides of the pipes. After a long time of slowly building up, the thick layer of gunk makes it hard for water to get through. The circumference of the pipe gets noticeably smaller. It’s easy to tell your drain needs to be cleaned if the water slowly begins to pool in the sink while you’re washing up. If this is a sudden change, you may have a clog. However, if it’s been getting worse over time, it’s because a drain is just too dirty to keep up with a steady stream of water anymore.
IT SMELLS BETTER
The next problem with a dirty kitchen drain is that it can start to smell. It smells when you’ve got rotten particles of food, grease, and other contaminants trapped in your drain. The smell often becomes apparent while running hot water, as particles and gasses from the drain escape in the steam. Cleaning up a dirty drain will make this smell disappear. However, that’s not all if will do. It will also make your drain safer by removing bacteria from your kitchen.
As you might imagine, breathing in the aforementioned particles and gasses from your drain isn’t good for your health. Neither is allowing a dirty drain to contaminate your dishwater. Do you know what loves food particles? Bugs and bacteria do.
Having your drain professionally cleaned lowers the number of bacteria hanging out in your kitchen drain. And, if there’s any part of the house were cutting down on bacteria is optimal, it’s the kitchen. After all, you don’t want bacteria where you’re preparing food for you and your family.
Keeping your home functional and safe is important. Therefore, we make it our mission to keep it that way. Give us a call today if your drain is showing any of these signs of needing to be cleaned. We’ll be happy to lend you a hand anywhere in Toronto
With one phone call to our 24-hour drain services technicians dispatch, we can determine what equipment and or drain services will be required to help you as quickly and efficiently as possible.