ALL TYPES OF DRAIN CLEANING & DRAIN SERVICES
Drain Cleaning Services in Toronto & the GTA
New Canadian Drain & Plumbing has been a locally owned and operated business since 2002. We provide high-quality drain cleaning services in Toronto, ON, and the surrounding areas.
As a top rated drain cleaning company, we are available to help the residents of Toronto and the GTA with any kind of clogged drain and address all drain and sewer cleaning services. Our experienced and licensed drain cleaning plumbers provide both residential and commercial services, addressing clogged bathroom drains, clogged kitchen sink drains, clogged sewer lines and outdoor drains, emergency drain cleaning 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Emergency Drain Cleaning
- Drain Snaking Services
- Kitchen Drain Cleaning
- Bathroom Drain Cleaning
- Sewer cleaning Services
- Outdoor Drain Cleaning Services
- Sink, Bathtub Drain Cleaning
- Commercial Drain Cleaning
Benefits of Working with a Licensed Plumber for Drain Cleaning:
- Understands local and federal plumbing codes – At New Canadian Drain & Plumbing, our plumbers and support staff are well versed in the National Plumbing Code of Canada so you do not have to worry about what kinds of permits are required or regulations are in place. The code spells out requirements for new draining and venting systems, cleaning clogged drains, water service pipes, and provides diagrams and other support material to help us do the job right from the beginning.
- We carry the right tools – We have all the tools necessary to get the job done; from different kinds of wrenches and pliers to pipe cutters to reamers, we have them all — in stock, on every service vehicle we send on a job. No matter what type of plumbing/clogged drains issue you are having .
- We are licensed, bonded, and insured – We are licensed, knowledgeable, and ready to take on any of your plumbing needs. This is another benefit of working with a licensed plumber. At New Canadian Drain and Plumbing, you can rest assured that we assume all risk for the job and are insured to take care of expenses if an accident happens.
At New Canadian Drain & Plumbing, we are experts not only at cleaning clogged drains, but also when it comes to water service installation and drain replacement, drain relining, waterproofing, fixing leaky basements, and many other plumbing issues the average homeowner may experience.
Our professional drain cleaning plumbers can be dispatched immediately to your home or business anytime, day or night if an emergency plumbing problem occurs.
- Cleaning waste runs from floor drains, toilets, sinks, bathtubs, and showers, in pipes from 1/2′ to 10′
- Breaking up drain blockages to relieve basement flooding.
- Drain cleaning /clearing drain blockages up to 200 feet.
A drain snake is a flexible auger used to dislodge clogs in plumbing. The plumber’s snake or drain snake is usually reserved for difficult clogs that can not be fixed with a plunger. Plumbers use it to clear a clogged drainpipe or sanitary sewer. One of our specialists at New Canadian Drain & Plumbing will clear drains with a snake machine.
Camera Inspection to locate your drain problem to identify the exact nature and location of any obstruction in the sewer system. Our submersible camera travels through the pipe providing a clear video image of the pipes interior and its progress is viewed on a monitor.
Cost-Effective and Efficient
One of our specialists will diagnose your drain problem with a Camera Machine and provide a cost-efficient and speedy solution to all the problems within the drain systems.
Camera Inspection Inside Drain Line
After a number of years of using the same drains, they can begin to smell or drain less efficiently. This is especially true for kitchen sinks where food particles build up. Thankfully, New Canadian Drain does drain cleaning in Toronto that you can take advantage of. What, exactly, are the benefits of having your drain professionally cleaned?
Kitchen Drain Cleaning Services for Homeowners in Toronto:
Many people often don’t notice how their drains become less efficient over time. It’s easy to miss when the changes in draining ability are so gradual. Grease and food particles that get washed down the kitchen drain begin to line the insides of the pipes. After a long time of slowly building up, the thick layer of gunk makes it hard for water to get through. The circumference of the pipe gets noticeably smaller. It’s easy to tell your drain needs to be cleaned if the water slowly begins to pool in the sink while you’re washing up. If this is a sudden change, you may have a clog. However, if it’s been getting worse over time, it’s because a drain is just too dirty to keep up with a steady stream of water anymore.
With one phone call to our 24-hour drain services technicians dispatch, we can determine what equipment and or drain services will be required to help you as quickly and efficiently as possible.
We offer drain cleaning /unclog drains for Toronto residents, including those in the following communities: