New Canadian Drain offers service for clogged drains in Toronto
Clogged Drains Toronto: The expression “you don’t appreciate something until it’s gone” is very relevant when talking about clogged drains. Many residents of Toronto simply don’t realize how important their drainage systems are in the day to day running of their homes, only becoming aware of that fact when they become blocked and stopped working as they should. They protect you against flood damage and safely transport waste products out of your home to provide you with a clean, hygienic environment to live in. New Canadian Drain & Plumbing specializes in drain cleaning in the Toronto area, using the latest technology to remove blockages and restore clogged drains Toronto back to full working order.
The Most Common Types of Clogged Drains in Toronto Residences
No matter which drains in your home is clogged, it’s important to have the issue resolved as quickly as possible since living conditions can rapidly deteriorate. Some of the most common clogged drains in residential properties include:
- Basement Drains – What could be worse than going down to the basement and seeing several inches of water has flooded the floor, destroying your belongings and potentially causing lasting damage to your property — don’t let it get to that point — call us to get the clogged drains in your basement cleaned.
- Toilets – Probably the most common clogged toilet that we get called out to deal with in Toronto, a blocked toilet can be a serious problem, particularly if you only have one bathroom. If the plunger doesn’t work for you, give us a call.
- Kitchen Sinks – A close second to toilets, kitchen sinks often get clogged by food waste and can be tricky to unblock on your own. Rather than guessing at the best way to deal with the problem and risking further damage, allow New Canadian Drain & Plumbing to deal with it instead.
- Showers – Hairs, dirt and soap scum — all things that go down your shower’s drain on a daily basis and will eventually result in a blockage.
Why You Should Hire New Canadian Drain & Plumbing to Fix Your Clogged Drains
The plumbing company you choose to work with should be carefully selected since unqualified individuals may actually cause further damage rather than fix the problem. There are many reasons to choose us over other companies, including:
- Licensed Toronto Plumbers – All our plumbers are fully licensed, which means they have proven they can carry out the advertised plumbing work to a high standard.
- 24 Hour Call-Outs – Clogged drains can unfortunately occur at any moment during the day or night, which is why we are available round the clock, every day of the year.
- Bonded & Insured – This ensures that should an accident happen, all costs will be covered by our insurance policy and we will fulfill any agreement that is made.
- 25 Year Warranty – We are extremely confident in the quality of our work and offer a 25-year warranty on all drain work we carry out.
- Affordable Prices – We don’t try and prosper from your unfortunate situation, instead, we fix your clogged drains in a quick and cost-efficient manner.
If you have come across a clogged drain in your property and need the assistance of a professional plumber, contact new Canadian Drain & Plumbing today on (416) 651-2990 (Toronto West) or (416) 462-3212 (Toronto East)