Drain Cleaning Toronto
All Types of Drain Cleaning & Drain Replacement
Do you need drain cleaning Toronto? Of all the conveniences in the last 100 years that homeowners have taken for granted, one of the biggest has to be indoor plumbing. Every private and public building in the westernized world has indoor toilets and plumbing, and people assume they will work like magic when needed. But what happens if something goes wrong? What happens if you are having a birthday party, and your basement drain backs up, spewing dirty water and noxious odors? How do you handle clogged drains? In most cases, the best solution is to call an experienced and licensed plumber for drain cleaning Toronto.
Benefits of Working with a Licensed Plumber on Clogged Drains for Drain Cleaning:
- Understands local and federal plumbing codes. At New Canadian Drain & Plumbing, our plumbers and support staff are well versed in The National Plumbing Code of Canada so you do not have to worry about what kinds of permits are required or regulations are in place. The code spells out requirements for new draining and venting systems, cleaning clogged drains, water service pipes, and provides diagrams and other support material to help us do the job right from the beginning.
- We carry the right tools. If you have ever been stuck under a sink with leaky pipes and said, “Wow, I sure could use a … yoke vise right about now,” have no fear. We have all the tools necessary to get the job done so you will not have to buy or rent them yourself. From different kinds of wrenches and pliers to pipe cutters to reamers, we have them all — in stock, on every service vehicle we send on a job.
- Replacing a shower valve or installing a sump pump can be difficult and time consuming, even more so if you do not have the right knowledge and tools. No matter what type of plumbing issue you are having — from clogged drains to prepping a basement for a new bathroom — we are licensed, knowledgeable, and ready to take on any of your plumbing needs. This is another benefit of working with a licensed plumber.
- We are licensed, bonded, and insured. With cheap online bulletin boards, chat rooms, and classified advertising, it is easy to find someone promoting himself as a plumbing expert. But you get what you pay for when someone says he can clean clogged drains on the cheap. Why? Because many of these “professionals” were never licensed or insured to begin with, or let their licensing expire for different reasons – meaning they can charge significantly less for their services. At New Canadian Drain and Plumbing, you can rest assured that we assume all risk for the job and are insured to take care of expenses if an accident happens.
Finally, at New Canadian Drain & Plumbing, we are experts not only at cleaning clogged drains, but also when it comes to water service installation and replacement, drain relining, waterproofing, fixing leaky basements, and many other plumbing issues the average homeowner may experience.
Our professional technicians can be dispatched immediately to your home or business anytime, day or night, if an emergency plumbing problem occurs.
- Cleaning waste runs from floor drains, toilets, sinks, urinals, bathtubs, and showers, in pipes from 1/2′ to 10′
- Breaking up drain blockages to relieve basement flooding.
- Drain cleaning Toronto and clearing drain blockages up to 200 feet.
Camera Inspection to locate your drain problem to identify the exact nature and location of any obstruction in the sewer system. Our submersible camera travels through the pipe providing a clear video image of the pipes interior and its progress is viewed on a monitor.
Cost Effective and Efficient
One of our specialist will diagnose your drain problem with a Camera Machine and provide a cost efficient and speedy solution to all the problems within the drain systems.
Camera Inspection Inside Drain Line